Saturday, September 19, 2009

Which boots for this fall/winter?

I simply can't decide if I want to splurge on yet another Frye boot (I'm addicted...I have 2 pairs thus far) or do I want a chic inexpensive pair of some hot, edgy leather like boots?  Gotta be black though.

"Frye Dorado Riding Boot" available at zappos.com $462.00



"Key Boot" by Alloy available at alloy.com - $54.90
 

"Ariat Women's 9" Latitude H2O Motorcyle Boot" available at a bootbarn.com - $142.99


"Frye Women's Harness Motorcycle Boots" available at bootbarn.com - $199.99



Hunter Original Boots available at zappos.com  - $114.95



"Lock It Boot" by Alloy available at alloy.com - $46.90
                                    
"Guess Martini Black Leather Boots" available at ebay.com - $179.99



"Frye Fiona 3 Strap Boot" available at zappos.com - $352.00

No comments: