Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day GIVEWAY

Congratulations to Carrie Strayer Sibila!  
She is the winner of my St. Patrick's Day GIVEWAY. Carrie won the "Emerald Green Quartz Briolette Leaf Earrings" from my collection at  JenEcklundDesigns.

Carrie is No. 47 on my fan list from my Facebook page. I arrived at this number by using a widget called The True Random Number Generator. I typed 1 and then 67 (I have 67 fans). The number that was generated as you can see below is 47. (When I copied and pasted the results below, just the result, 47, was viewable.)
True Random Number Generator 47 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Carrie, I hope you enjoy your new pair of "Emerald Green Quartz Briolette Leaf Earrings"! Congratulations, my friend!
And Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!

 

No comments: