Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Making of a Wedding Necklace

"Mary's Wedding Necklace"

A lovely gal named Mary contacted me a few weeks ago wanting to know if I could design my "Princess Bride Wedding Necklace" for her in sterling silver rather than gold. Here's the necklace in Gold:



















Of course, I was delighted and agreed. So below are all my essential ingredients to make the "Princess Bride Wedding Necklace". Unfortunately the silver daisy beads below were not the color I had hoped they would be so I left them out and opted for sterling silver faceted beads instead.













Here's the necklace nearly finished. I just need to wire wrap a few more pearls on the ends and create an adjustable extension chain.



















I think I prefer the sterling silver faceted beads over the silver daisy beads...















And finally, our necklace is complete and ready to mail off to our bride just in time for her wedding!




















Modeling the necklace for her so she can have a sneak preview before it gets wrapped up.















Congratulations Mary! Hope it's a beautiful wedding!






No comments: