Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dinner for Miss Sophie and Me

My inspiration for this evening's dinner: "Polenta with Lemony Asparagus and Chick Peas"


Instead, Miss Sophie and I opted for "Broccolini with Quinoa"...below is Miss Sophie's dish (without the quinoa as she can't have grains).

And of course, Miss Sophie herself, patiently awaiting her dinner (no, she does not eat at the dinner table with me).

And my wonderful plate below...is it my imagination or does Sophie's plate look better?...
I stir fried the broccolini with garlic, olive oil and a little butter. The quinoa was steamed then I drizzled olive oil and ground some Pink Himalayan salt and pepper. Voila!...Delish..

1 comment:

jenecklund said...

Oh good! There is nothing like freshly cracked salt and pepper on a dish. My favorite raw food restaurant turned me onto the pink Himalayan salt (also now available at Trader Joes).